Anna Ludford Dance Photography Policy
Anna Ludford Dance acknowledges its duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. We believe that a child or young person should never experience abuse of any kind and are committed to practice in a way which protects them.
This policy applies to all class teachers and parents and guardians of children that come to class. It also applies to staff of the venues used for classes.
This policy has been drawn up with guidance from the NSPCC.
We will seek to keep children and young people safe by:
- always asking for consent before taking photographs and never allowing photographs to be taken without consent from parents and carers
- only allowing the teacher or a named photographer to take photographs during lessons
- never using a child’s full name on photographs published
- never taking photographs out of context of the dance class
never sharing photographs with third parties
- ensuring photographs are appropriate and focus on the activity rather than the child
If a parent or child has any concerns regarding inappropriate or intrusive photography, these should be reported to the teacher of the class. Concerns will be dealt with in line with our child protection policy.
Anna Ludford Dance is committed to reviewing our policy and good practice annually.
This policy was last reviewed on 23.06.18